We can offer prototypes with minimal cost using Innovative Waterjet Cutting. Attributes of this equipment include:
- Ability to cut a wide variety of gasket materials including foam, rubber, graphite, PTFE, plastics, cork, CNAF, and many more.
- Design modifications that can be incorporated with instantaneous results.
- Samples/prototypes that can be manufactured quickly and accurately with repeatability assured every time.
- Ability to provide customers with prototypes, maintenance, one-offs, and small to large production runs.
- Greater flexibility compared to conventional die cutting. Even 3-dimensional parts are possible depending on material and part configuration.
- Ability to cut large parts up to 90″ x 68″.
- Ability to cut multiple parts on the same sheet of material without additional tooling or set-up costs!